Fees for modern foreign languages courses:
Small group tuition, never more than 8 students.
Foreign Languages: scheduled term-time classes, 1.5h per week, The standard fee (£10/h) is subject to a minimum of 4 enrolments.
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID A WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS START DATE
- • Autunm session: 10 weeks, fee £150
- • Winter sesssion: 10 weeks, fee £150
- • Spring session: 8 weeks, fee £120
PLEASE PAY EARLY TO SECURE A PLACE.
Our first priority is to provide as many learning opportunities as possible. We can run classes with just 4 enrolments at the price quoted above.
If 3 persons only enrol, they will be offered the opportunity EITHER 1.to pay a supplement of £2/h, OR 2. the class will be shortened by 2 weeks, AND if all agree the class will not be cancelled.
If the class is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
Strictly no refunds once the class has started, except in case of documented illness.
- • Fees are payable in full on registration and non refundable except
when the course is canceled by us.
- • We can only guarantee a place when we have received your payment and if
the minimum number of 4 enrolments has been reached.
- • Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- • We make every effort to keep fees as low as possible and therefore we
regret that we are unable to refund fees once a course
Due to Scottish Government changes to the ILA system we cannot take ILA applications anymore.
MOST CLASSES TAKE PLACE AT 11 SOUTH TAY STREET, DUNDEE You can register in person at the address above. Opening hours: Mon, Tue, Wed: 11 to 4pm You can pay
- - by cheque to Tayside Language Centre
- - by cash in person at the office during opening hours (Mon, Tue, Wed 11 to 4)
- - by Bank Transfer: Please ask for details
- - by credit or debit card through email with invoicing through Paypal secure
servers: send us the completed enrolment form by email.(4% non-refundable transaction fee
download enrolment form